Development of Work Plans
Scoping the Study Parameters and Needs of the FN
- Our Approach is to ensure that the proposed study meets the needs of the particular First Nation and for the particular project.
- We can help with budgeting, logistics and engaging the project proponent.
- Our team includes individuals with D degrees in Earth Science and Social Science, which means we are familiar with many approaches and have the flexibility to utilize the best methods to produce the best outcome.
Accessing Community Knowledge
- Depending on the needs of the First Nation, a variety of methods could be used in order to appropriately extract community knowledge. The methodology will be developed according to the First Nation and its relationship to the project.
- Methods used can include interviews, gatherings, field trips, surveys and questionnaires.
- The information gathered remains the property of the First Nation and interviewees consent to share information.